Not a Member? Learn More.
A health plan seniors deserve.
Senior Whole Health Senior Care Options (SCO) PlanMembers receive all their MassHealth Standard benefits, plus more. And, all at no cost!
- $0 Doctor appointments
- $0 Dental visits
- $0 Vision services
- $0 Prescription and over-the-counter drugs
- Healthy You Card to buy certain over-the-counter (OTC) medicines and health-related items (up to $100 quarterly, up to $400 yearly)
- Individual care plan
- 24/7 phone access to a Senior Whole Health Nurse Care Manager
- Transportation to and from medical appointments (limitations apply)
- Health club/gym membership (limitations apply)
- Every member is assigned a Senior Whole Health Personal Care Team who helps members receive quality medical, social and community based services
- Home assessments to evaluate your needs from our Senior Whole Health Personal Care Team, including a nurse care manager and community resource coordinator
You are eligible for membership in Senior Whole Health Senior Care Options if:
- You are 65 years old or older; and
- Have MassHealth Standard; and
- Live in Bristol, Essex, Hampden, Middlesex, Norfolk, Plymouth, Suffolk or Worcester county.
You may be eligible for other products offered by Senior Whole Health. Click here to learn more about our other products.
Last Updated 10/11/2019