Senior Whole Health is here to help.Senior Whole Health NHC (HMO SNP) is a Medicare Advantage Special Needs Plan that helps you and your loved one. We understand the challenges and concerns you face every day as a caregiver. At Senior Whole Health, we help care for our members so that they can live independently at home.
Senior Whole Health members get all MassHealth & Medicare benefits, and their Medicare Prescription Part D plan, plus more. And, all at no cost!
- $0 co-pays for all covered services
- $0 prescription and over-the-counter drugs
- Healthy You Card to buy certain over-the-counter (OTC) medicines and health-related items (up to $100 quarterly, up to $400 yearly)
- Transportation to and from medical appointments (limitations apply)
- 24/7 phone access to a Senior Whole Health Nurse Care Manager
- Senior Whole Health Personal Care Team who help members receive quality medical, social and community based services
- Access to Senior Whole Health staff or interpreter that speak your language
Who can join?Senior Whole Health NHC (HMO SNP) is designed for members who receive home and community-based support services because they have functional deficits. These services help persons who normally qualify for a nursing home (Nursing Home Certifiable) to remain safely at home.
Your loved one is eligible for membership in our plan if:
- They are 65 years old or older; and
- Have both Medicare Part A and B, and MassHealth Medicaid eligibility; and
- Live in Bristol, Essex, Hampden, Middlesex, Norfolk, Plymouth, Suffolk or Worcester county.
- They do not meet eligibility criteria listed above.
- They are diagnosed with End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD). However, if they develop ESRD while a member of Senior Whole Health NHC (HMO SNP) they can stay in the program.
- They are subject to a six (6)-month deductible period (spend-down).
- They are a resident of an intermediate care facility for the intellectually disabled.
- They are an inpatient in a chronic disease or rehabilitation hospital.
Find out more. Call us today at 1-888-566-3526 toll free (TTY 711).
Last Updated 10/11/2019